A rarity in urban Southern California will all be yours...
You will be able to select from a variety of industrial and retail sites for your business. You will have accessibility to ship and receive by air, rail, or road. You'll have a choice of executive homes within both Inglewood and nearby beach communities. Your employees will be able to choose from affordable multifamily, single family and historic homes and you'll be able to choose your employees from a highly educated local work force.
• Gateway to Los Angeles International Airport;
• Los Angeles and Long Beach Harbors;
• Choice transportation access
Among the advantages to locating in the City of Inglewood is its prime location and access from key transportation facilities including LAX, Century Freeway/Metro Green Line (I-105); Santa Monica Freeway (I-405), and the LAX-Crenshaw Light Rail Transit system proposed to run through the heart of the City.
As a gateway to major commercial centers of the United States and internationally, Inglewood is in a unique position on the shore of the Pacific Rim. The Los Angeles International Airport is directly accessible by Inglewood's Century Boulevard – one of the City's busiest commercial corridors. Proximity to the airport, the Los Angeles and Long Beach Harbors, and four major freeways facilitate both domestic and international trade.
Located six miles east of the ocean and within six miles of downtown Los Angeles, Inglewood has a vibrant and diverse economic base supported by a business-friendly City government, diverse neighborhoods that offer greater value than comparably priced communities, and high quality public safety and emergency services.
The City is the proud home of the award-winning Centinela Hospital Medical Center, ranked in the top 10 hospitals nationally; the Forum arena; and Hollywood Park Tomorrow, a 230-acre mixed use project of 3,000 homes, supported by 680K sqft retail/office/hotel/entertainment, a 10 acre lake, and 30-acres of open space in five parks.
The City is Open for Business, Hospitality and Entertainment!View City Website →
Peak Daytime Population
The City of Inglewood has a proven track record as a business-friendly community where opportunity is in abundance. And in Inglewood, business friendly doesn’t end there. Inglewood has what Southern California businesses want most – championship winning transportation resources in a location with competitive land and lease rates.
In the world of business development, Inglewood is accustomed to finishing first. Over the past 20 years, the wins have been impressive.
- Office Developments $104.2 million; 571 Jobs
- Retail Projects $64 million/779,000 SF; 1,089 jobs
- Industrial Development $109 million/1.15 million SF; 1,949 jobs
- Site Selection Assistance
- Workforce Development program (SBWIB)
INGLEWOOD’S TOP EMPLOYERS & SALES TAX BUSINESSES
- The Honest Company
- Kaiser Permanente
- Marvin Engineering Group
- City of Inglewood
- Arco AM PM
- Centinela Hospital
- Enterprise Rent A Car
- Forum/Madison Square Garden
- Hollywood Park
- Home Depot (2 locations)
- LA Hyundai
- Ross Stores
INGLEWOOD CITY FACTS:
- Population (2016): 111,928
- Daytime Population 3-Mile radius: 121,576
- Median Age: 34.20
- Size: 9 square miles
- Freeway Frontage: 3 miles
- Mean Home Prices $373,200
- Housing Units: 39,362
- Average household income: $44,588
INGLEWOOD BY THE NUMBERS:
- Total Establishments 3,614
- Parks, Community Centers, & Historical Landmarks: 13
- Fire Stations: 4
- Public Swimming Pools: 1 (open air)
- Public Libraries: 3
DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGIC ECONOMIC INVESTMENTS
- Hollywood Park Tomorrow -230 Acre Mixed Use-Retail/Entertainment/Hotel/Residential (Now In Construction), HollywoodParkTomorrow.com
- The Forum/Madison Square Garden-17,500 Seat Arena (Complete Renovation Now Open)
- Metro Rail LAX-Crenshaw Line & Florence Station TOD Opportunities (In Progress)
- La Brea Corridor Enhancement ($20 Million – Completed 2014)
- Century Boulevard Corridor Enhancement ($30 Million – Design Complete, Ready for Bid)
- 40,000 Square Foot State-of-the-Art Senior Center (Design/Bid Phase)
- New Emergency Center at Centinela Hospital
James T. Butts
Inglewood, CA 90301
T: (310) 412-5300
E: [email protected]
Christopher E. Jackson
City of Inglewood
One Manchester Blvd.
Inglewood, CA 90301
E: [email protected]